Our current FEATURED CONTENT is...
Our newest College Feature is Goshen College in Goshen, Indiana. Find additional content about Goshen College below, in the Guidance Office, and posted on the feature bulletin boards near the HHS Commons.
A message from our Goshen College Admissions Rep, Hannah Hostetter:
At Goshen College, we educate the whole person. Our best-in-class academic programs educate the head and the heart, fusing practical career preparation with a focus on creating positive change in our world. We offer an integrated approach to learning that connects arts with sciences and foundation with practice; cultivating both personal and professional growth and equipping our students to think critically and communicate purposefully, preparing them to thrive in every situation.
Goshen College is a Close-knit campus community that offers distinctive learning opportunities on and off-campus. Examples are as follow:
- Sauder Concert Hall is our state-of-the-art performance facility. World-renowned musicians have compared its acoustics to that of Carnegie hall. In addition to watching Grammy-award winning artists perform in this hall, you can be on the Sauder stage yourself as our music ensembles are open to students from any major.
- Merry Lea is GC’s 1,189-acre nature sanctuary and includes two lakes & hiking trails open to the public. Students studying biology, sustainability, or environmental science will have opportunities to study here, but there are also opportunities for students from any major to experience hands-on learning at Merry Lea through unique programs like our Sustainability Leadership Semester or Agroecology Summer Intensive.
- Our new Center for Communication Studies is home to our award-winning radio, TV, film, and journalism programs — all of which are open to students from any major.
- Our Marine Biology Station in the Florida Keys through our 3-week or semester-long courses, as well as an internship program.
- Our Algae town project is conducting in-depth research on harnessing biofuel from algae. It’s just one example of our many Maple Scholar research projects, where students spend 2 months during the summer conducting research 1-on-1 with a professor.
- Java Junction is our student-run coffee shop and is just one of the real-world learning opportunities offered through our business program.
Those are only a couple of things we offer here at Goshen College. Come visit us either virtually or in-person to see everything that’s going on. personally, socially, and academically, you’ll find that Goshen College is truly a place where everything connects. We look forward to connecting with you soon!
Thank you for your time,