USD 460 is committed to:
- is clearly defined.
- is up-to-date and relevant.
- is based on standards that include essential skills.
- is supported by materials aligned with standards.
- is supported by materials build on best learning practices.
- are valid and aligned with standards.
- are used to monitor student achievement.
- are used to monitor the quality of the educational program.
- produce data for the purpose of educational decision making.
INSTRUCTION where TEACHERS:
- nurture children.
- act as professionals.
- are learners themselves.
- monitor student achievement.
- guide learning for all students.
- create stimulating environments.
- instruct using best practices.
ADDITIONAL CURRICULUM LINKS
- Kagan Cooperative Learning
- Responsibility Centered Discipline
- Kansas College and Career Ready Standards
- English Language Arts
- Social Studies
For more information contact:
Darla Smith, Curriculum Consultant, email@example.com
Lisa Loganbill, Curriculum Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org